Reviews for Chapter 1: Hello Winter are here! See what readers had to say about the story/art below.
- “This book is jam-packed with high-octane action moments from its beginning…” “The story feels unique…a breath of fresh air in my usual reading list.” “The intentional use of the different shades of black and grey draw me into the vibe they are creating in Nacirema.” “… so many other excellent artistic elements…” “I really like manga style in a comic book reading style. I think this will successfully reach audiences who prefer both styles.” “I really think this has the potential to be a work that could take the comic and manga communities by storm.” – Comic Book Poser
- “I really like the artwork…I love right at the beginning, you get all the information about the Bureau…” “This first chapter is very dialogue-heavy…it gives me everything that I’m looking for as an introduction…” – James
- “The art style is so good, reminds me…of Tokyo Ghoul…like the dark and grimy…” “The design reminds me of…Batman Court of Owls.” – Miguel
- “Grey to me is lure heavy…I got a lot of world-building out of this.” “Not to mention the art in this, there is some super clean stuff that happens in this!” “Grey gives me a lot of…supernatural…vibes.” “By the time I got to the end…I was like dang there ain’t no more of this and I want some more…” – Ray
- “The art for this is very clean, very nice work.” “The cover of Grey looks fantastic!” “Before reading the first chapter, I suggest going to the website first because it has additional story, some background, and character stories…” – Sam
Reviews for Chapter 2: Nimbus are here! See what readers had to say about the story.